Would this be a personal character list that you would print out and set goals for? Whenever I feel like my mind may be getting cloudy, I read through this list. It usually knocks the cobwebs free…hopefully it can be good to you also.
1. I am a fearless risk-taker, self-starter, hard work ethic!
2. I add multiplied value to others through my dedicated work!
3. I am a thoughtful & thorough decision-maker…I’m committed to what I decide to do…and do not quit even if it’s tough!
4. I seek truth and am willing to stand alone! I have resolve!
5. I am empathetic…not self-absorbed and am always thinking of how I can help others.
6. I am emotionally strong and have the ability to control/manage my emotions. I am able to deal with and guide others through grief.
7. I am optimistically work-oriented…even in the face of uncertainty!
8. I am self-aware. I can accept advice or help without losing my confidence…this helps me with humility.
9. I believe in my intuition…and consider first impressions very seriously.
10. I am good with managing my productivity and can increase productivity for those around me.
11. I am knowledgeable and educated in the difference between economic worth and value. I am deal-oriented.
12. I am willingly diligent with what I have in my hand now! And am not given to wishful thinking without action!
13. I am action-plan-oriented, am aware of my desires and seek the knowledge that will help manifest them.
14. I am well-versed in my personal talents and skills & continuously work to keep learning how to be better at them.
15. I am compassionate. I aim for the ability to help or teach those that are less fortunate than I am.
16. I have and use my foresight and see circumstances coming and prepare myself for it.
17. I am connected with trusted vision-oriented people in my circle.
18. I sell & negotiate the value and skills that I have to those people who need those services or products.
19. I understand economic cycles and can see and will lead people to opportunities that will benefit their future.
20. I have a reputable name…known for quality character and work! I have the power to influence change in others!
21. I am a timely encourager and can give timely advice.
22.I know the goals/action-plans of everyone with whom I am connected. I understand their purpose and keep watch in the distance for things coming that may affect their plans for the good or bad.
23. I understand that all of this character list is the journey of the heart and so I am kind to those who struggle through their journey of creating a better world for themselves and others.
Just so you know…I pulled this character list from women characters in the Bible.
How many of them are you working towards? Which one/number do you identify with most?